Tuesday, March 29, 2011

~The end of an era~

Christina congratulated Britney on her new album.....Damn I miss the days when they hated each other guts and were arch enemies...Those days were fun! Why do celebrities exist if not to entertain us? DAMN....I'm getting old....Maybe Britney and Lady Gaga will try to claw each other..Gaga with a claw inspired costume, Britney with her alien hands from her 'Hold it against' MV. one can only hope I guess. Why did XTINA have to ruin the fun? I was getting exicted thinking Britney and Xtina would battle it out once again...Oh the good days. By the way I miss the backstreet boys it's been what 10 years since I last heard of them? And yet I only started missing them...COME BACK BB!!!! WE LOVE YOU *fangirl scream* Anyway am I the only one who misses that ummm era(for lack of a better word) with all the tweens and the boy bands and the fun pop songs and the screaming lil girls and the weird dances.  When aliens and Lady Gaga didn't exist yet?  OH those were the days! Sometimes I wish I could reverse time or fly...But reversing time is better 'cause then I wouldn't have to study for my exams! I'd just reverse time everytime I'm taking an exam and study only the answers for the questions on it. No more sleep deprivation wooo or cramming the day before the exam!...Hmm but flying would enable me to travel the world, something I really want to do before I die! And airplanes are so crowded and expensive. But even if i could fly I'd only have a year to fly around the globe since the world is going to end in a year(oh the sadness....) Anyway I'm confusing myself so I'm going to bed! BTW if you had any super power what would it be and why? SUPER POWERS ROCK! 
hawt is an understatement!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment