Wednesday, March 30, 2011

To be or not to be...a gyaru???

WOOO posted yah!....see behind ? no costumes lol
I know Halloween was a long time ago but I just found this picture wooo! Anyway I really like japanese fashion but don't really have the guts to try it out..since well I don't want to be stared at, liescoughlies, well not in a 'where did you come from' stare, I prefer 'Damn your smexy' stare (such stares are few...sadly...). Anyway when Halloween came around I wanted to dress up as a Lady Gaga, 'cause that's what normal 18 year olds do when they go  party,(it was not a costume party! yeah..... I love dressing up though so Halloween is always a festive day for me!!! I also made my friends dress up mauahha). However, I didn't like my blonde wig, it just didn't match Lady Gaga's hair and it was just awful...even though i paid good money to buy it  ~30 euro...talk about expensive~!!! And then it came to me, just an hour before the party, I'll dress up as a gyaru..or try at least...sadly I failed miserably in achieving this goal of mine. All my friends thought I was an emo biatch...I kept telling them I'm a gyaru and they kept joking around that I was drunk...yah FAIL. Oh well, I'm quite content with myself actually since I finally dressed up as a gyaru but I did get weird stares (even though it was Halloween). All I have to say is gyaru fashion rocks my sockssssss woooooo!  Now all I have to do is find out how I can post pics...n00by here..sowwies
update:I FOUND HOW TO UPLOAD SO EASY and yet I couldn't find it pfff





No comments:

Post a Comment