Friday, April 8, 2011

~coffee breath la~

lalala coffee breath lala....that would a killer song..hands down! I'm addicted to coffee and coffee is addicted to me!  I've been drinking like 4 cups a day, seriously if i don't get my morning java I can't do anything LITERALLY.  Although I can't deny the fact that I have a tendency to get addicted to bad habits and coffee drinking is one of them (and so is drama watching when you should be sleeping!!!) My teeth are super distgustingly yellow= yuck yuck=puke. I seriously need something to whiten them I mean smokers have better teeth than me=ewwww. I think colgate has whitening strips but their uber expensive like 63 euro? WTF! If i had that money handy I would be shopping clothes not spending it on whitening strips (btw I wanna do a haul but my cam sucks...so yeah..) I wonder if my teeth will whiten if I rub salt on them??? maybe? maybe not? Btw totally not relevant but oh well ranting is my thing but has anyone seen the jdrama 'Deka Wanko'? If you haven't you should 'cause it's supaaaa supa funny...I totally want Kiri and Ichiko to hook up. But as its a jdrama you never know what might hapen:)

No comments:

Post a Comment