Friday, April 8, 2011

Slightly off day ^_^

Today I had a really shetty ,I mean, off day. I think everyone has experienced one of those days when everything goes wrong...well this wasn't one of them..It was a sneaky type of day like when you think your bf is loyal and then he goes and cheats with your bff (yep it was that type of day= the unexpected kind). My morning started with a call from my friend Souleee who told me to wake the ef up 'cause shes coming over and doesn't care if I'm sleeping or not (I <3 my friends). The truth is though that I had told her that we should go out for coffee and then roam around the house and/or shop until 9 pm= that's when we would get ready for the party my uni was having. Sadly it didn't go as planned= AT ALL. I woke up unwillingly and after Souleee came with her ~let's practice for the olympics outfit~ I knew she wanted to go running. The thing is Souleee is very athletic and toned and I'm well.... lets just say that using the staircase to anything instead of an elevator is my idea of a workout. I usually suck it up, however, when spring arrives and start using my treadmill because....duh...summer means bikini shots! Anyway after pleading and pleading and groans and even fake tears (yep I took it there) we finally just went walking  alot. But I'd take walking over running any day! Then we went for coffee <3. And then I went shopping without Souleee and  it  just went downhill from there... Souleee couldn't come for reasons I will not disclose (for fear she might one day see this blog). Anyway shopping by urself sucks so I took my brother with me. All was good until this biatch, girl came along with her ever so hawt bf and stuff happened. She said things I tried not say things but said some things and she started cussing..I started walking away...she continued cussing and laughing calling me a chicken (I admit I'm a chicken she had like 4 gfs with her and I was by myself..they could beat the shet out of me!) Although I hate confrontation of any sort it just pissed me off how she was looking down on everyone... The thing is I went shopping at a rich people's mall (thats what I call it lol) and being th ebratty little rich girl she is she started making fun of this girl for wearing fake leather (?) and I thought that was UBER rude so i glared at her and she obviously thought I was picking a fight.... anyway I went home and cried, the things she said were so mean! Then,I cancelled my plans for the uni party 'cause I was just too depressed. Then my uni friend got mad at me for cancelling last minute (Souleee didn't mind though 'cause shes addicted to solitaire and just couldn't be bothered with other stuff lol). So that was my SLIGHTLY (coughliarcough) day....


BTW Souleee's name isn't Souleee it's a nickname I gave her:)

2 comments:

  1. Yikes that doesn't sound very fun :( well hopefully it gets better... Keep up on the blogging!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah it was awful but life goes on lol! anyway tnx for posting a comment I appreciate it!!:) ^-^

    ReplyDelete