Sunday, April 3, 2011

Life in a nutshell^-^

Hola my non existant readers! When am I going to get readers or commenters???? A blog is hard to manage I know.....I can only hope! So this is what's up with my 'FABULOUS' life(coughliarcough)....So I went to the bank and it was the first time a person was nice to me in a bank! Go bank lady you rock...all bank people should be like you seriously! And she was like old but nice..... Sadly,I have to drag my feet to the bank again and I'll have to put up with rude bank people again.....damn...nice old lady where are you??? Anyway, I want to shop til I drop, I saw some really pretty things and I'm so drooling over them...drool DROOL DROOL. I need to save up money though to feed my make up addiction...but but BUT CLOTHES...ahhhh anyway I saw this pretty tail thing online and I WANT IT...it's weird and so going to get me some glares(nope not even stares, just glares of menace) but I just dont give a shet,....what people think shouldn't phase anyone when it comes to your personal life and choices. Although, it's very difficult and tiring to stop listening to people's advise, even when it doesn't represent you as a person, just to be likeable. I think I'm quite guilty of this, even more when I was younger(14,15 yrs old)...Being yourself without pretense is therapeutic and I believe all of us need to strive for it! WOW i feel like I'm lecturing people...I'm not!!!! It's just my opinions hense the blog..... Now look at my soon to be very own fur tail/keychain thing so PRETTY! LOOK LOOK!
Japanese fashion never fails to amaze me!!!
Btw sorry for the boring post!!!!! I just love ranting!!!!



2 comments:

  1. Hi! thanks for following me and post a comment on my blog. Thanks for your suggestion to my blog, I will try to talk more about C-pop in my blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. awzz thnks for following me!! ur my frst follower wooo! anyway i really like cpop and finally found a person willing to talk about it so thnkies!:)

    ReplyDelete